Invitely: A New Face For a Well-Established AEC Service Provider
The Invitely brand may not be familiar but the online platform probably is!
With over a decade in the online services business for Architecture, Engineering and Construction organizations and well over 10,000 active users, the Invitely ePlanroom is a recognized Canadian market leader:
- integrated online planroom for project owners, architects, general contractors and sub-trades
- single point of control for construction project document management
- construction project tendering / bidding management
- secure project document collaboration and communications
The Invitely Benefits
Our focus is on helping improve your processes and project profitability.
- Flexibility: we worked directly with a broad range of AEC organizations to design a user interface that functions as well on a job site as in an office
- Efficiency: By automating your critical project document-related sharing and communications processes, we help you reduce process costs and improve project profitability
- Accuracy: a key objective was to resolve the inconvenience of emailing critical documents and making sure your team always has the correct document versions
- Single Focus: The Invitely solution development and support team is fully dedicated to delivering and supporting an efficient, user-friendly and cost effective toolset specifically for the AEC industry. We understand the unique business requirements and challenges of this industry because we live and breathe it every day alongside our many clients.
Wadetech, a division of Astley Gilbert and the creator and owner of the Invitely platform, realized more than 10 years ago that in order to continue to build on the value being delivered to our long-standing AEC wide format printing clients, innovative web-based services had to be integrated with traditional printing services.
- 2001 - Recognition of electronic tools in AEC market. First release of a custom, 100% web-based but at that point un-named and un-branded application combining email and FTP.
- 2003 - As well accepted as the custom FTP tool was by clients, it was recognized that a dedicated application to facilitate sharing of documents among AEC firms was needed. Wadetech responded to the need and registered the PrintNET name, developing a web-based application designed to share documents in a project-oriented environment.
- 2004 - The first Construction Association formally adopt PrintNET as their project posting application.
- 2005 – The second Construction Association joins and expands the scope of services offered, resulting in the launch of PrintNET2.
- 2006 - Additional Ontario-based construction associations came together to create a Provincial electronic plansroom ("EPR") called PrintNET3. Other provinces join later, including Alberta, Newfoundland and Saskatchewan.
- 2008 - Wadetech enters the market for private AEC firms managing their own EPRs, and the Restricted Access Plansroom ("RAPR") is launched.
- 2010 - Wadetech spins off the in-house EPR / RAPR group, calling the new operation Invitely. The high market demand for e-procurement in AEC markets gives birth to the brand Invitely PRIME.
- 2013 – The strength of demand and popularity for PRIME creates a demand among the architectural community and leads to the creation of a related but specialized application, Invitely DESIGN.
CLICK HERE to contact us and let's discover how we can help improve your processes and drive value to your bottom line!